Jay's Plots and Things Jan 23, 2019 17:58:07 GMT
Post by Jay on Jan 23, 2019 17:58:07 GMT
- Positives: Lucien is a sociable person, and even though he is an outsider who was just dropped into this world rather recently, he makes friends easily and could potentially already have a few associates in one form or another. He is a musician first and foremost and a sort of do-all adventurer second. He's still trying to find positions that bring in a lot of cash as well, so if you ever need any help, let him know!
Lucien loves people, so as long as you're not that mean, he'll probably see you as a friend eventually. This is a general rule with quite a few exceptions, though. He is also rather finicky and doesn't actually establish a lot of deep emotional bonds with others. He finds it difficult to be honest with himself let alone others, so if you want to really truly know him, it takes time.
Some friend-ish roles that can be filled: other musicians/those who appreciate music, those who appreciate nature (just not really scary nature, lol), and people who look like they could need some cheering up.
- Negatives: In many ways, Lucien is very shallow and surface-level. He doesn't find a lot of deep meaningful connections and tends to prefer transience to a lot of things. People spurned by his sometimes indifferent nature could easily fall into this category (or perhaps spurned lovers eventually). It is actually somewhat hard to make Lucien upset towards others except in very specific circumstances (such as hurting those he cares about), and he tends to hold grudges for extended periods of time.
Some enemy-ish roles that can be filled: rival in music? spurned women's club, those who find him to be rather lazy, etc
- Others: There is a wanted ad for his parallel family here, among other things. If you have specific ideas, just talk to me either in PM or in discord.
Dasha laska * 22 * Female * Faerie * Native * Regnum Knight / Noble
- Positives: Dasha can be sociable under the right circumstances. She's got a lot of niche interests and enjoys expressing them in her free time. As much as she loves military and order in her life, she also likes expressing herself in forms of traveling and living lavishly. If you have any desire at all to climb a mountain and then go get your hair and nails done after the fact, you will probably make a friend of Dasha very quickly. When she's not doing her rounds in the Regnum military, one can find her outside on the field or inside getting her hair done. It's all a matter of perspective.
Some friend-ish ideas: Military friends, girly friends, and people to adventure with, old Regnum nobility she may have been around in the past now and again
- Negatives: Dasha can be rather underhanded. She likes things a certain way and doesn't hesitate to do what she needs to get them done. This can rub many people the wrong way especially those who don't always see her immediate reasons for being the way that she is. She is also very blunt and tends to use that blunt nature as a weapon for times that she feels trapped or backed into a certain corner. It's generally not advisable to get on her really really really bad side, but if you do, go off I guess.
Some enemy-ish role ideas: Military rivals or those who dislike Regnum beware!
Orion Alim-Verdi * 25 * Male * Werewolf * Outsider * Weapons Trader
- Positives: Orion is a very pack-oriented type of person. Those that fall into his group / organization / pack are friends by default. Even if he doesn't really get along with them, he has strong loyalty towards the group as a whole and wouldn't break up the social structure for anything.
Outside of this, however, Orion is kind of hit and miss. He's gruff, sarcastic, and stubborn which doesn't always mesh well with others. However, those who have a similar mindset tend to become objects of comfort and familiarity. He likes the outdoors about as much as the indoors but tends to feel confined by the latter. He also loves to study magic in his free time and is surprisingly knowledgable about the subjects even as he still learns to use it. Those who are interested in becoming stronger are those he finds inherent value in.
- Negatives: Stubborn and brash, Orion is someone who could easily rub someone the wrong way. He is outspoken and blunt, and his pride knows no bounds. People can easily misconstrue him as a dumb wolf and nothing more, especially when he does express more of his feral traits.
Outside of that, rival packs would earn a hard response.
- Others: Anything else you can think of! Let me know!